Motorcycle Chain DID X-Ring Gold 520 VX3 116 Split Link & Rivet Link
- Finished in Gold outer plates.
- X ring contact points greatly increasing sealing performance, keeps dirt out and maintains lubrication.
- Pre-lubricated at factory, ensuring low friction and maximum durability
- Proven high tensile strength, above Japanese OEM standards.
- D.I.D X Ring has the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or non O-Ring chain.
- D.I.D’s X-Ring chain is designed for high performance motorcycles and Quads. Their patented X-Ring construction creates a chain that is both low in friction and high in wear resistance.
- Split (ZJ) link provides the same durability and resistance to fatigue as exhibited by regular riveted links of chain. This race developed link will be fitted to all machines with sealed ring chains, riveted connection to make the chain endless.
D.I.D motorcycle chain experts are proud to introduce this new high performance VX3 chain Series. In developing this new series, D.I.D focused on improving chain rigidity. Traditionally chain tensile strength has been used to indicate the overall strength and lock dirt out. They are expected to last at least ten times longer than standard chains without significant wear elongation under satisfactory maintenance.
D.I.D’s #1 VX Series includes the 428VX, 520VX3, 525VX3, and 530VX3 chains to for numerous street and off road motorcycles from 350cc to 1100cc.
D.I.D’s VX Series boasts a much longer chain life than the VO Series due to the patented X-Ring technology. The 520VX3 has a 32% longer chain life than the 520VO and the 525 and 530VX3 has a 41% longer chain life!
The VX chain series showcases the industry-leading, patented X-Ring seal technology, which leads to extended chain life, minimal friction, and overall amazing performance.