Dual Sinter 841DS-1
The new “state-of-the-art” SBS DS Dual Sinter brake pad compound and complex manufacturing technology has been developed over a period of 3 years. Severely tested in SBS’ high-tech brake-dyno and bike tested by the best World Championship race teams to withstand the extreme load from speed and temperatures.
SBS DS Dual Sinter also meets the expected performance requirements of the never-ending development of engine power, suspension and tyre technology in World Championship racing.
- No thermal bedding-in or brake fade due to new sintering technology.
- Very high initial bite.
- Very high friction level and linear brake performance.
- Very high thermal stability.
- Consistent brake performance and brake lever position.
- Extremely low pad wear.
- Available for majority of new Superstock, Supersport and Racing brake calipers.
- Recommended for top level World Championship and Endurance road racing.
- For race use only.
- Aprilia RSV4 R/ABS (2009-2014)
- Ducati 848 EVO (2011-2012)
- Ducati 1098 (2007-2010)
- Ducati 1098/S Streetfighter (2009-2014)
- Ducati 1198 S/SP (2009-2013)
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100/SP/EVO (2007-2013)
- Ducati Panigale 1199 (2012-2015)
- Ducati Panigale 1299 (2015+)
- Ducati Panigale V4 (2018+)
- Ducati Panigale V4 S (2018+)
- Ducati Panigale V4 R (2019+)
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 (2015+)
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R (2016+)
- KTM Duke 690/R (2014-2017)
- KTM RC8 1190 (2008-2015)
- KTM SuperDuke 1290/R (2014+)
- MV Agusta F4 (2012+)
- MV Agusta F4 (2008-2011)
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 / 750 (2011+)
- Suzuki GSX-R 1000 (2012+)
- Suzuki GSX-R 1000 R (17-19)
- Suzuki Hayabusa (2013+)
- For M4 monoblock brembo