EBC FA380HH Double-H Sintered Front Brake Pads
Note: For one caliper !
The vast majority of motorcycles come from the factory with Sintered Brake Pads. Sintered pads are almost entirely metallic and are fused using heat and pressure, resulting in a resilient and porous material that delivers consistent performance across the pad’s usable temperature range and in all weather conditions.
EBC’s sintered pads deliver a much stronger initial bite than organic pads due to their high coefficient of friction and will last much longer thanks to their almost entirely metal construction. Unlike many sintered pads, Double-Hs do not contain any iron powder, eliminating the chance of a pad welding itself to the disc under corrosion.
Sintered pads provide consistent braking regardless of temperature, making them a great choice for any type of bike or riding style.
- Sintered copper alloy construction
- Perfect braking in all weather conditions, hot or cold
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- Excellent longevity, strong initial bite and consistent stopping power
- Ultra high friction HH compound reacts well to heat cycling
- FZ1 2006-2014
- FZ-10 2017
- FZ8 2011, 2012, 2013
- MT-10 2018-2023
- MT-10 SP 2022, 2023
- Niken 2019
- Niken GT 2019, 2020
- R1 2004-2023
- R1 LE 2006
- R1M 2015-2023
- R1S 2016, 2017, 2018
- R1 World GP 60th Anniversary Edition 2022
- R6 2005-2020
- Super Tenere ES 2021, 2022, 2023
- Super Tenere XT1200Z 2012-2020
- XV1900 Star Eluder 2018
- XVZ1900 Star Venture 2018, 2020, 2021